How do you compliment a beautiful dress?
- 1 “That's a Beautiful Color on You” ...
- 2 “The Fit is perfect on you” ...
- 3 “That Pattern Looks Great” ...
- 4 “You Look Comfortable in your Dress” ...
- 5 "You Look like You're Having Fun in Your Outfit!" ...
- 6 I Adore How You Always Have Something New and Unique on Whenever I See You.
- That's a beautiful color on you. ...
- The fit is perfect for you. ...
- I love your style! ...
- That dress really brings out your eyes. ...
- You look amazing! ...
- You have such a great fashion sense. ...
- I need to get my hands on that jacket/dress/pair of shoes!
Watch your wording.
Instead of telling an employee, “Your appearance is too messy,” say, “I think your appearance could be more polished.” Or, rather than say, “Your clothes are too revealing,” explain, “It would be beneficial for you to dress more modestly.” Use language that is clear, but also kind.
Here are some synonyms for “well-dressed”: dapper (this applies to men, not women) chic (mostly for women) stylish.
Definitions of dapper. adjective. marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners. “a dapper young man” synonyms: dashing, jaunty, natty, raffish, rakish, snappy, spiffy, spruce fashionable, stylish.
Some common synonyms of beautiful are comely, fair, handsome, lovely, and pretty. While all these words mean "exciting sensuous or aesthetic pleasure," beautiful applies to whatever excites the keenest of pleasure to the senses and stirs emotion through the senses.
How do you compliment a woman's appearance?
- You are glowing—and that's the least interesting thing about you, too.
- You look great today.
- Your eyes are breathtaking.
- How is it that you always look so great, even if you're in ratty pajamas?
- That color is perfect on you.
- You smell really good.
- Gorgeous. Definition - very beautiful or attractive. ...
- Formosity. Definition - beauty or a beautiful thing. ...
- Lovesome. Definition - charming, winsome, beautiful, lovely. ...
- Venust. Definition - beautiful, graceful, elegant. ...
- Handsome. ...
- Specious. ...
- Beauteous. ...
It is an Exclamatory Sentence.
adjective. : wearing attractive or fashionable clothes.
- Plan a 'date' for shopping. ...
- Buy clothes for him, either as presents or just because 'you were in the city anyway' ...
- Give lots of compliments when he wears something nice and encourage him to buy more of the same.
- pretty clothes. n.
- fine clothes. n.
- pretty dress. n.
- beautiful dress. n.
- gorgeous clothes. n.
- lovely dress. n.
- nice clothes. n.
- angelic clothes. n.
Charming — very pleasant or attractive. Stunning — extremely impressive or attractive. Cute — attractive in a pretty or endearing way. Youthful — having the vitality or freshness of youth.
Adjectives to Describe Different Styles of Clothes.
How do you describe a dress in creative writing?
- Use clothing to show status and position.
- Build (or thwart) expectations using clothing descriptions.
- Describe clothing to contrast character personalities.
- Show clothing to avoid over-relying on telling.
- Change clothing to highlight character development.
Some common synonyms of gorgeous are glorious, resplendent, splendid, sublime, and superb. While all these words mean "extraordinarily or transcendently impressive," gorgeous implies a rich splendor especially in display of color.
Lovely, breath-taking, stunning, pretty, attractive, gorgeous, exquisite, aesthetic, good-looking, picturesue.
Compliment specific features.
Beauty means much more than looks. Say, "You have the most beautiful smile. It always brightens my day." Try saying, "Your eyes are absolutely stunning. I get lost in them." Tell him/her, "You have such beautiful hair!" or "Your skin is flawless."
Use different words depending on how close you are
If you're not very close with the person, I would suggest using more “innocent” words like good, cute etc. “You look really good with that new hair!” If you're close, then you can feel more comfortable using words like gorgeous, beautiful, etc.
stunningly adverb (BEAUTIFUL)
in a way that is extremely beautiful or attractive: a stunningly beautiful/attractive woman.
Guests were told to come in fancy dress. He turned up at the fancy dress party as a footballer.
Examples from Collins dictionaries
She was a very beautiful woman. To me he is the most beautiful child in the world. New England is beautiful. It was a beautiful morning.
A pleasing sentence offers a poignant image in the readers mind; it stirs emotions, draws connections we hadn't thought of, triggers a raised eyebrow. Unexpected metaphors, startling juxtapositions, creative descriptors can be what makes a sentence special.
How do you tell a girl she looks good in a dress?
- That outfit / [item] looks AMAZING on you, wow!
- Ooh! ...
- You are going to TURN. ...
- Whoa — perfect!
- That is beautiful, and it looks beautiful on you…!
- I really love that outfit / [item] / style on you.
Sundresses Exude Effortless Beauty
Men value simplicity in their own style and enjoy when a woman can adopt an uncomplicated, carefree attitude as well. The free-flowing movement that sundresses afford us give off major “girl-next-door” vibes, according to one of the guys surveyed by Glamour.
Dressing well is an art, but it's well worth learning. Looking your best makes you feel your best. It helps you gain the attention and respect of those around you, and ultimately can help you achieve the life you've always wanted.
With either your dress code policy or pictorial examples in front of you, say something along the lines of: “Some of your clothing choices are inappropriate for the office. I'd appreciate you making some changes, and I will help you.” “I would appreciate you dressing more modestly/professionally in the office.
If you have somewhere really fancy to go, pick out a floor length gown or your best suit and bow tie. Put on some subtle makeup and wear your hair up for the perfect glam look that's sure to impress your man. Pair your outfit with dress shoes or heels for the perfect look.
“A well-dressed man today means that his outfit is well considered even if there is a contradiction in that the look appears to be effortless or outrageous. It's providing pleasure and even entertainment to the outside world/viewer that is ideally harmonious with the wearer's given persona on that particular day.”
“Thank you for the most beautiful dress I could have ever wanted for my wedding day!” “Thank you so much for sharing in my and my loved ones joy, supporting us, and sharing our love by helping me pick out a gorgeous wedding gown, headpiece and veil.
A stylish person is someone who has a bold sense of fashion, like a queen with flowing robes and gowns, or your friend who always wears the best-looking jeans. Stylish can describe polite and elegant manners, or it can describe dressing with the current fashion trends, like you walked off the pages of a magazine.
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone's day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
You have done a fabulous job - it has truly been a pleasure working with you! With very best wishes for your new venture. Thank you so much for all your hard work on my wedding dress - I couldn't have been happier with it! I got so many comments on how classically beautiful it was, and I loved it too.
What do you say when someone compliments your dress?
Responding to a compliment can be tricky, because we don't want to seem too proud. Sometimes, for a small compliment, a simple thank you is enough, but usually we add another phrase: Thanks. I'm glad/ pleased you like it.
- I'm so grateful.
- I appreciate it.
- Thanks for your hard work on this.
- I couldn't have done it without you.
- I owe you one.
- Much obliged.
- Thanks for having my back.
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
elegant. Patricia looked as beautiful and elegant as always. stylish. a very attractive and stylish woman of 27. chic.
- Sunday best.
- best bib and band.
- full feather.
- full fig.
What is a better compliment than beautiful? Elegant, gorgeous, ideal, lovely, stunning, radiant, exquisite, fair, fetching, delicate, divine, dazzling, enticing, enthralling, magnificent, resplendent, mesmerizing, charming, captivating, adorable, alluring.
- “You're irreplaceable.”
- “It's too bad every boss can't be like you.”
- “I love your confidence. ...
- “You're so kind everyone instantly feels like your friend.”
- “I wish I could figure things out as quickly as you do.”
- “I'm proud of how far you have come and for never giving up.”
- You are nothing less than special. ...
- You are one of a kind. ...
- You always make people smile. ...
- You are always there for me. ...
- You always see the bright side (of things). ...
- You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father. ...
- You always throw a great party.